понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

best fta satellite




Witnessed suck from 2 days ago

While I was up at the customer service desk getting the toy returns, the mens bathroom was being cleaned.

*guy walks up to the mens room and sees the nice Spanish speaking maintenance lady..Iapos;ll call her A...I think she told him it was closed...or maybe she didnapos;t say anything at all..I canapos;t remember*

Guy: F***ing Puerto Rican Now I canapos;t use the bathroom *goes to stand against the wall over by the ladies room*
Me: *to A* Uh oh..
A: Tell him about the other bathroom.
Me: *to the guy* Thereapos;s another bathroom in the back of the store.
Guy: No thatapos;s ok..I have to wait for my wife here anyway.


So yeah that guy was stupid and rude...A isnapos;t from Puerto Rico anyway..she told me what country she is from but I canapos;t remember the name..I think it had Republic in the name but its not Dominican Republic.
-----------------------

This suck is one that I just remembered..its from early summer this year.

A guy working in the electronics department called me over for a price check. I went over there and he showed me the powerwheels battery that the customers in his line were trying to buy. There was a sticker on the box that said something like "12 volt bat pack" or something like that and it also said $11.00 below the name. Problem is..the guy in electronics discovered that this sticker was on top of the barcode. You know what price it scanned as? 49.88....which is the REAL price btw.

So..he asked me to go find the shelf label to find out which price was the right one. I found the proof that it really is $49 and showed it to them.

Customer: Oh but why is it so expensive?? I promised that I would get it for my niece but I thought it was cheaper This thing almost costs as much as a real car battery
*pays for it anyway since he knows he was caught*

When I got back to the toy department and was cleaning around the Powerwheels cars...I noticed that there were other clearance battery chargers and batteries that he was thinking about taking the price sticker for...the one he picked was the cheapest of course. I knew for sure that he was the one that did it when I saw all that just minutes after he was buying the battery.

drawing looney tune, best fta satellite, best fta satellite receiver, best fta satellites, best ftp client.



Комментариев нет: