суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

eagle file soaring video




Iapos;m so glad itapos;s Friday. This week has been kinda tiring. Or maybe Iapos;m saying that because Iapos;m extremely tired right now.

Anyway, today wasnapos;t really all that special. In the morning I was really really tired beacuse I slept at 1, woke up at 5, then slept again on the bus for another hour. I was really out of it too for some reason. It was only for first period though. The sub in second period snapped me out of my fog. At lunch I went with Ash and Brandon (sophomore clarinet player) to stripe the field since the rain messed up the lines on our practice field. It was kinda fun. I tried striping a line instead of taking care of the hash marks like I normally do. I failed wonderfully. Letapos;s just say the line wasnapos;t close to straight and leave it at that. After that I borrowed Ashapos;s jacket since I left mine in my locker and it was freezing cold in the school. It was a little big and it kinda smelled, but as long as I wasnapos;t cold I didnapos;t care. Living in Houston for 16 years has made me hate the cold. The only downfall to wearing the jacket was that I was falling asleep in English because it was so comfortable. So yea, that was pretty much my day.

Iapos;m really excited for tomorrow. Thereapos;s a football game in the afternoon and then the soccer game in the evening. I have my ticket now. Oh yea I dunno if I mentioned this, but Ash got two free tickets from his Physics friend who was supposed to be taking us to the game but isnapos;t now. The seats are apparently good and where all of the hardcore Dynamo fans sit, but Iapos;d rather sit facing the sideline and not facing the endzone. Oh well. Ash and I are the only ones going too, so thatapos;ll be fun.

UIL (bigass marching competition) is in 4 days. Iapos;m excited. Weapos;re gonna kick some ass and get a 1. I hope.

agios gordios hotel, eagle file soaring video, eagle film company, eagle film production, eagle financial.



Комментариев нет: