суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

drawing loch monster ness




Tonight Addison sat beside me on her lawn outback and asked if we could lay down. She told me she liked the stars. So we lied down, and looked at the 3 or 4 starts you could see through the light pollution of Phoenix. Addi told me that her daddy was up with the starts. I asked her if she talked to him and she said apos;oh yes, but i dont know how he can hear me from far away.apos; I told her that he could see her and hear her even if she couldnt. She told me she talked to her dad too. She jumped up from off the green and as loud as the 4 year old could yell she exclaimed "Goodnight Daddy I love you" She sat back down and continued to wonder how her dad could see her even though its dark, I promised her she could. The whole time Justice, the 2 year old boy who is too loud pushes too hard and jumps off everything, stood perfectly still next to me and his sister listening somehow to what we were saying. He proceeded with apos;dad dad dadapos; over and over again while looking at the night sky.
I thought watching my aunt nancy go through the trauma of losing her beautiful son was hard enough, then I met his wife and children, and now I know for sure that his death, is a mistake. There is NO good from this, and I would give any aspect of my life to change this.

free standing clean rooms, drawing loch monster ness, drawing locomotive.



Комментариев нет: