воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

circuit electronic moisture only sensor uk




This week has been crazily hectic. Okay iapos;m happy getting my marksmen for my ATP shoot. But booking out on friday at 7pm just to see apos;alia and booking in back at 0630 just to set up stuff for soc and booking out at 1000. Iapos;m tired... And spending only 4 hours with apos;alia on saturday. And going to beach road just coz my OC demands we sew on our marksmen badges. Iapos;m drained. I didnapos;t even get to enjoy my new game. Argh iapos;m gonna take leave for thursday till deepavali. But subjected to approval of course. Hmmmm. I hate BTP on mondays... I have to book in with the recruits in half an hourapos;s time. ARGH since when do I book in with the recruits? and on SUNDAY

this entry is pointless.

eve 6 lyrics promise, circuit electronic moisture only sensor uk, circuit electronic mosfet sample, circuit electronic opto, circuit electronic overmolding.



Комментариев нет: